Honda/Acura Antenna Adapter Cable 2005-Up
If you are replacing the radio in your vehicle, this antenna cable adapter ensures that you can continue to use your factory antenna. It is a simple yet necessary cable that adapts the vehicle’s original antenna cable to plug into an aftermarket radio with a male Motorola™ connector a blue wire lead on one end and a female Honda-style snap-lock antenna connector on the other.
- Antenna adapter cable
- Used to adapt the vehicle’s antenna cable to use with an aftermarket radio
- Male Motorola™ connector and a blue wire lead on one end
- Female Honda-style snap-lock antenna connector on the other end
- A blue wire is attached to the adapter that connects to the antenna turn-on lead of the aftermarket radio
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle