GM/Chrysler/VW Vehicle Antenna Adapter Cable 2002 - Up
If you are replacing the radio in your vehicle, this antenna cable adapter ensures that you can continue to use your original factory antenna. It is a simple yet necessary cable that adapts the vehicle’s original antenna cable to plug into an aftermarket radio with a male Motorola™ connector on one end and a male European-style FAKRA on the other.
- Powered antenna adapter cable to use with an aftermarket radio
- Used to adapt the vehicle’s antenna connection for an amplified antenna to a standard universal connection
- Male Motorola™ connector and power wire on one end
- Male European-style FAKRA on the other end
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle